Correct Answer - Option 1 : Review
The correct answer is Review.
- The option of Spell Check can be selected from the review tab in MS Excel 2007.
The easiest way to apply a Spelling check is to press the keyboard of F7.
Press the F7 keyboard, then the Spelling and Grammar dialog box pops us to check your text.
Some important shortcuts used in MS Excel:
- Ctrl + N Create a new workbook.
- Ctrl + O Open an existing workbook.
- Ctrl + S Save the active workbook.
- F12 Save the active workbook under a new name, displays the Save as dialog box.
- Ctrl + W Close the active workbook.
- Ctrl + C Copy the contents of the selected cells to Clipboard.
- Ctrl + X Cut the contents of the selected cells to Clipboard.
- Ctrl + V Insert the contents of the Clipboard into the selected cell(s).