Correct Answer - Option 3 : 409 points
The correct answer is 409 points.
- Rows can have a maximum height of 409 points.
- This number represents how many one-seventy seconds of an inch the row can hold.
The default size of an Excel row is 15, which correlates to 20 pixels or about one-fifth of an inch.
Worksheet and workbook specifications and limits:
- Total number of rows and columns on a worksheet - 1,048,576 rows by 16,384 columns
- Column width - 255 characters
- Page breaks - 1,026 horizontal and vertical
- Row height - 409 points