Correct Answer - Option 2 : Harshvardhana
The correct answer is Harshvardhana.
Chinese traveler Huien Tsang visited India during the reign of Harshvardhana.
Chinese Traveler visited India
Fa-Hien 405 A.D. – 411 A.D.
- He was a Chinese Buddhist monk.
- He visited India during the reign of Vikramaditya (Chandragupta II).
- He is known for his visit to Lumbini.
- His voyage is described in his travelogue “Record of Buddhist Kingdoms”.
Huien Tsang 630 A.D. – 645 A.D.
- He was a Chinese traveler.
- He visited India during the supremacy of Harsha Vardhana.
- Si-yu-ki or ‘The Records of the Western World’ was written by him.