Correct Answer - Option 4 : 12th
The correct answer is 12th.
- 1st Five Year Plan was launched for the duration of 1951-56.
- Initially, The Planning commission was responsible for making FYP.
- Now, NITI Aayog is responsible for economic planning.
- 12th FYP's main theme was "Faster, more inclusive and Sustainable Growth".
- Its growth rate target was 8%.
- It was for the duration of 2012-17 under Manmohan Singh government.
- It was after this that the Planning commission was dissolved and NITI Ayog was established.
Niti Aayog has no financial role.
9th FYP - It was launched for the year 1997-2002.
- "Growth with social justice and equality"
- Growth rate - 5.6%
10th FYP - 2002-2007
- Aimed to double the Per Capita Income in the next 10 years
- Reduce poverty to 15%
- Growth rate - 8%
11th FYP - 2007-2012
- Prepared by C Rangarajan
- "Rapid and more inclusive growth"
- It achieved 8% while the target was a 9% growth rate.