1. Arrange the filtering apparatus as shown in the figure.
2. Prepare wheat or rice powder solution in a beaker by adding one tea spoon of powder in 100 ml of water.
3. Add a drop of tincture iodine to the solution.
4. Now pour the solution into the funnel.
5. Filter paper allows water and dissolved rice powder to pass through it.
6. Filter paper does not allow the undissolved powder precipitate through it.
1. Ensure that the using filter paper should not have any damage or holes.
2. Stir the powder solution continuously, while pouring it slowly through filter paper.