Correct Answer - Option 4 : Diphu
The correct answer is Diphu.
- The Diphu Pass is near the borders of India, China, and Burma.
Diphu Pass is located in the eastern part of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The pass is situated at an elevation of 4587 meters (15049 ft).
- Being located in Arunachal Pradesh, this pass provides an easy and shortest route to Myanmar.
- It is a traditional pass between India and Myanmar that is open throughout the year for trade and transportation.
- It also has a strategic significance for eastern Assam.