Correct Answer - Option 3 : Mercury
The correct answer is Mercury.
- Lead is a chemical element with the symbol Pb and atomic number 82.
It is a heavy metal that is denser than most common materials.
- Lead is soft and malleable, and also has a relatively low melting point.
- When freshly cut, lead is silvery with a hint of blue; it tarnishes to a dull grey colour when exposed to air.
- Iron is a chemical element with symbol Fe and atomic number 26.
- It is a metal that belongs to the first transition series and group 8 of the periodic table.
- It is by mass the most common element on Earth, right in front of oxygen, forming much of Earth's outer and inner core.
- Iron is a mineral that the body needs for growth and development.
- Your body uses iron to make haemoglobin, a protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen from the lungs to all parts of the body.
- Copper is a chemical element with the symbol Cu and atomic number 29.
- It is a soft, malleable, and ductile metal with very high thermal and electrical conductivity.
- A freshly exposed surface of pure copper has a pinkish-orange colour.