Correct Answer - Option 3 : A, B and C
The correct answer is A, B and C.
- It is a Sanskrit epic composed by Sriharsha.
- It is one of the three Mahakavas known as Brihattrayi.
The Nalopakhyana of Mahabharata is the root of this epic.
- It is an epic poem written by Mahakavi Bharavi in the seventh century AD, which finds a place in the epic 'Brihatatrayi' in Sanskrit literature.
- Based on the short story of Arjuna's war with Kiratweshi Shiva described in the Mahabharata, the poet has given a captivating description of politics, religion, diplomacy, socialism, war, politics, and life.
- It is a Sanskrit poem composed by Mahakavi Magha.
- This book is counted among the six Sanskrit epics.
- It narrates the story of the slaughter of Shishupala by Krishna.
- It is a Sanskrit prose published by Dandi (7th or 7th century AD).
- It is named "Daskumarcharit" due to the characterization of Das Kumaras in it.
- It is not related to Mahabharat.