Correct Answer - Option 1 : C
the correct answer is Polyethylene.
- Multi-use water bottles can be made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), low-density polyethylene (LDPE), copolyester, or polypropylene.
- All offer the advantage of being durable, lightweight, dishwasher-safe, and BPA-free.
- Typically, the plastic bottles used to hold potable water and other drinks are made from polyethylene terephthalate (PET), because the material is both strong and light.
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET or PETE) plastic – the source material of water bottles, soda bottles, and more — makes up 10.2 percent of global plastic production.
- Bakelite is a polymer obtained by the polymerization of phenol and formaldehyde.
Bakelite was the first FRP discovered by Dr. Baekeland.
- Polystyrene is a synthetic polymer made from styrene monomer which is a liquid petrochemical.
- It is a thermoplastic polymer that softens when heated and can reshaped again.