Correct Answer - Option 1 : microprocessor
The correct answer is microprocessor.
The term 'Pentium' is related to Microprocessor.
- The Pentium is a widely-used personal computer microprocessor from the Intel Corporation.
- First offered in 1993, the Pentium quickly replaced Intel's 486 microprocessor as the microchip-of-choice in manufacturing a personal computer.
- Pentium was invented by Vinod Dham.
- Pentium chips were the most widely used CPUs in the world for general-purpose computing.
- A microprocessor is an electronic component that is used by a computer to do its work.
- It is a central processing unit on a single integrated circuit chip containing millions of very small components including transistors, resistors, and diodes that work together.
- Microprocessors were invented by - Ted Hoff, along with a handful of visionary colleagues working at a young Silicon Valley start-up called Intel.
- A computer mouse is a hand-held pointing device that detects two-dimensional motion relative to a surface.
- This motion is typically translated into the motion of a pointer on a display.
- The mouse was invented by Douglas C. Engelbart.
- The mouse allows a smooth control of the graphical user interface of a computer.
Optical mouse: The optical mouse is the most common type of mouse and replaced the ball/mechanical mouse because of its better quality and increased accuracy.
Trackball mouse: The trackball mouse is a stationary mouse option that has a large ball on top of the mouse that the user can roll in place to move the cursor.
- Hard disk, Magnetic storage medium for a microcomputer.
- Hard disks are flat, circular plates made of aluminium or glass and coated with magnetic material.
- Hard disks for personal computers can store up to several gigabytes of information.
- Data are stored on their surfaces in concentric tracks.
- There are three different kinds of hard drives:
A DVD is a type of optical media used for storing digital data.
- DVD is a digital optical disc data storage format invented and developed in 1995 and released in late 1996.
- It is the same size as a CD but has a larger storage capacity.
- Some DVDs are formatted specifically for video playback, while others may contain different types of data, such as software programs and computer files.