Correct Answer - Option 3 : Ctrl + click on a sentence to select it
The correct answer is Ctrl + click on a sentence to select it.
- Double-click on a sentence to select it is used to select a sentence in a paragraph in MS-Word.
- Shortcut in MS word for selection:
- To select the current word, double-click on it.
- To select the current paragraph, triple-click on the paragraph.
- To select a sentence and not just a line, hold down [Ctrl] and click once in any place within the sentence.
- To select a vertical block of text, click at the start of the block. Later, hold down the [Shift] key and click a second time at the opposite end of the block. This trick is used when only want to copy one column of a tabular list
Approach (to find the difference in the shortcut)
These can be easily understood if you do it practically on MS word as it has very minute differences which you need to see while performing and reading each point.