Correct Answer - Option 3 : Neither i nor ii
The correct answer is Neither i nor ii
MS Word is a applcation software is a term that is used for software created for a specific purpose.
It is generally a program or collection of programs used by end-users.
It can be called an application or simply an app.
MS Word is an example of word processing software.
The shortcut key for underlining a word in MS Word is
- Ctrl + A: Select all text.
- Ctrl + B : to bold selected text
- Ctrl+ I: to italicize the selected text
- Ctrl + U : underlining the selected text
- Ctrl + X: Cut selected item.
- Ctrl + V: Paste.
- Ctrl + End: Go to the end of the document.
- Ctrl + Y: Redo the last action performed.
- Ctrl + Z: Undo the last action.
- Alt + F: File menu options in the current program.
- Alt + E: Edit options in the current program.
In MS word , a text can have maximum font size as 72. Hence both statement i and ii are incorrect.