Correct Answer - Option 3 : Ghod
The correct answer is Ghod.
- Inamagon is situated near the Ghod river, a tributary of the river Bhima in Maharashtra.
- Inamgaon is the post-Harappan archaeological site in Maharashtra.
- Usually adults were buried at this site. The dead body was laid straight; with the head facing towards north.
- Remains of wheat, barley, lentils, millets and sesame have been found from the Inamgaon site.
- The Subarnarekha River flows through the Indian states of Jharkhand, West Bengal and Odisha.
- Mahi river rises in Madhya Pradesh and flows into Arabian Sea after flowing through the states of Rajasthan and Gujarat.
- It is the river which crosses tropic of cancer twice.
- The Penna river rises in the Nandi Hills in Karnataka, and runs through the states of Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh before emptying into the Bay of Bengal.
Important sites of Harappa
||10-alphabet signboard, megalith burial, dams and embankments, warehouse etc
||B.B.Lal and K.Ghosh
||plowed field, five altars, wells in every house, mixed cropping, cylindrical seals etc
||Pottery workshops, ceramics, terracotta structure coated with gold, evidence of cloth weaving.