Correct Answer - Option 1 : Sant Ramdev
The correct answer Sant Ramdev.
Sant Ramdev is the founder of Kamadia Panth.
- Sant Ramdev or Ramdevji is a Hindu folk deity of Rajasthan, India.
- He was a fourteenth-century ruler, said to have miraculous powers, who devoted his life to the upliftment of the downtrodden and poor people of society.
- He is worshipped by many social groups of India as Ishta-deva.
- He is regarded as an incarnation of Vishnu.
- Bhagat Pipa, also known as Pratap Singh Raja Pipaji, Rao Pipa, Sardar Pipa, Sant Pipaji, Pipa Bairagi or Pipanand Acharya, was a Rajput King of Gagaraungarh who abdicated the throne to become a Hindu mystic poet and saint of the Bhakti movement.
- He was born in the Malwa region of North India in approximately AD 1425.
- Dhanaji Jadhav was a warrior of the Maratha Empire. Along with Santaji Ghorpade, he made terrifying campaigns against the Mughal Army from 1689 to 1696.
- After Santaji, Dhanaji became the chief of the Maratha army in 1696 and remained on the post until his death in 1708.
- Baba Lal Das worshipped in Alwar and Bharatpur district of Rajasthan.
- Shri Baba Laldas Ji Maharaj Temple is in Alwar.