Correct Answer - Option 4 : A
The answer is Konark Temple.
- Konark Temple was called the "Black Pagoda" in European sailor accounts because it looked like a great tiered tower that appeared black.
- It is located in Konark, Puri district, Odisha.
- The temple was built around 1250 CE by King Narasimhadeva I of the Eastern Ganga Dynasty.
- Jagannath Temple in Puri was called the "White Pagoda".
- The famous annual Ratha Yatra or chariot festival held at Jagannath Temple.
- It was built in the 12th century by Ananta Varman Chodaganga Deva, a well-known Ganga dynasty king.
- It is a Hindu temple in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, dedicated to Shiva.
- It is a Hindu temple dedicated to Shiva built in the 10th century in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.