Correct Answer - Option 4 : A, B, C and D
- Semiconductor are small bandgap insulators
- The most commonly used semiconductor materials are crystalline inorganic solids
- Different semiconductor materials have different properties.
- In group VI semiconductor only Silicon is used
- Used in conventional crystalline silicon solar cell
- Commonly used in the fabrication of integrated circuits
- Common semiconductor material in photovoltaics
- Bandgap 1.12eV and indirect
|Tin oxide (SnO)
- It is a semiconductor of the Oxide group.
- The original compound is Tin Dioxide (SnO2).
- It is an Oxygen deficient n-type semiconductor.
- Generally used in gas sensors.
- Bandgap 3.7eV
|Cadmium Sulphur (CdS)
- In Groop II-VI semiconductor
- Commonly used in photoresistors and solar cells
- Used in a solar cell with CdTe.
- Common as quantum dots.
- Bandgap 2.42eV, and direct
|Gallium Arsenide (GaAs)
- In Groop III-V semiconductor the most common material is Gallium Arsenide (GaAs)
- Commonly used as a substrate of other semiconductors like GalnNas, InGaAs
- Used for high-efficiency solar cells, fast electronics, near-IR LEDs
- Bandgap 1.43eV, and direct
So, all the options are correct.