Correct Answer - Option 2 : Bundela
The correct answer is Bundela.
Orchha was made the capital of Bundelkhand by the king of the Bundela dynasty.
- Orchha was founded by the Bundela chief Rudra Pratap Singh in the 16th century.
- He became the first King of Orchha.
- The son of Rudra Pratap Singh, Bharti Chand, shifted the capital from Garh Kundar to Orchha.
- The Bundela Bir Singh of Orchha ambushed and killed the Mughal emperor’s confidant, Abu al-Faḍl ʿAllami, in 1602 in collusion with Jahangir.
- The Mughal Empire controlled most of South Asia between the 16th and 19th centuries.
- The Chandelas of Jejakabhukti ruled much of the Bundelkhand region between the 9th and the 13th centuries.
The Holkar dynasty was until 1818, Maharajas of Indore in Central India as an autonomous part of the Maratha Empire. The dynasty was established by Malhar Rao.