Correct Answer - Option 4 : C
The Correct Answer is Galaxy.
- The universe comprises billions of galaxies.
- The galaxies are made up of millions of stars held together by the force of gravity and these stars account for most of the masses of the galaxy.
- Our own galaxy is called the Milky Way (or the Akashganga) and it contains about 300 billion stars and one of these is our sun.
- Planets and other objects go round the sun and make up the solar system with the sun at the center.
- Milky Way Galaxy formed 5 billion years after the Big Bang.
- The latest known galaxy is the Dwarf Galaxy.
- The origin of the universe is explained by the Big Bang Theory, formulated and proposed by the astronomer and cosmologist Georges Lemaitre.
Andromeda is our nearest galaxy.