Correct Answer - Option 3 : Post Processor Statement
The APT language consists of many different type of statement made up of the following valid letters, numerals and punctuation marks.
Numerals: 0 1 2 3 4 5
- / - a slash divides a statement into two sections eg. GO / PAST .
- , - a comma is used as a separator between the elements in a statement eg. MACHIN / DRILL , 2 .
- = - an equals is used for assigning an entity to a symbolic name eg. P1 = POINT / 25,50,30.
The complete APT part program consists of the following four types of statements
- Compilation control / setup
In this statement point, line, circle, ellipse coordinates are written. eg.
- P1 = POINT/10, 10 ,0.
- P2 = POINT/20, 10, 0.
- L1 = LINE/P2. ATANGL, 90, XAXIS. ( means line L1 which is made by point 2 and 90° angle from x-axis)
- C1 = CIRCLE/CENTER, P1, RADIUS, 20. (means circle which center is point 1 and radius is 20 mm).
In this statement spindle speed, feed rate is written .eg.
- SPINDL/500, CLW (means spindle speed is 500 rpm and rotating in anti-clockwise direction)
In this statement coolant on,off, spindle off are written eg.
Compilation control / setup statement
In this statement, we write all the miscellaneous thing eg.