Correct Answer - Option 4 : Vikamank Dev Charita
The correct answer is Vikamank Dev Charita.
- Bilhana rewarded his patron by composing in his honour an epic Vikramankadevacharita.
- Kavi Bilhana was an 11th-century Kashmiri poet.
- Hence, Vikamank Dev Charita was not compiled during the Gupta Period (3rd century CE to mid of 6th century CE).
Ritusamhara is a mini-epic poem on six seasons (Ritu).
- It mentions the feelings, emotions and experiences of lovers in six seasons.
- Ritusamhara is considered to be the earliest work of Kalidasa.
Vatsyayana was the author of Nyaya Sutra Bhashya, which was the first commentary on Gautama’s Nyaya Sutras.
- Kamasutra is a treatise on Human Sexual behaviour and makes them part of the Kamashashtra.
- The Kamandaka Nitisara was written in the time of Chandragupta II by Sikhara, Prime Minister of Chandragupta II.
- It is equivalent to Kautilya's Arthasashtra.
- It gives us the idea of polity and administration of the Guptas.