Correct Answer - Option 4 : once
There are four Vedas- the Rigveda, Samaveda, Yajurveda and Atharvaveda.
- The oldest Veda is the Rigveda, composed about 3500 years ago.
- The Rigveda includes more than a thousand hymns, called Sukta or “well-said”.
- These hymns are in praise of various gods and goddesses.
- Three gods are especially important: Agni, the god of fire; Indra, a warrior god; and Soma, a plant from which a special drink was prepared.
The rivers Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati had great prominence in Vedas.
- Ganga and Yamuna are mentioned together for the first time in Rig Veda.
The Yamuna is mentioned three times and Ganga is mentioned once in Rig Veda.
Thus, it is clear that option 4 is the correct answer.