Correct Answer - Option 4 : Bihar
The correct answer is Bihar.
- It is located in the Jamui district of Bihar near the Jharkhand border.
- Since a large number of bar-headed geese are found here, Birdlife International declared the Nagi Dam bird sanctuary as an Important Bird Area in 2004.
- The sanctuary is famous for both resident and migratory birds, white wagtails and black redstarts are important migratory birds of Nagi Dam bird sanctuary.
- Vikramshila Gangetic Dolphin Sanctuary is a 60 km stretch of Ganges river from Munger to Kahalgaon in Bhagalpur district of Bihar.
- The National Ganga River Basin Authority declared Gangetic dolphins as the national aquatic animal of India.