Correct Answer - Option 4 : Bundi
The correct answer is Bundi.
Aw or Tropical Humid Region:
The southern parts of Dungarpur, Jhalawar, and Banswara comes under the region.
- The Winter season is arid and cool whereas summers experience scorching heat.
- Rainfall also occurs mainly in the summer season.
- Here arid Tropical grasslands and the Savanna region are found along with deciduous trees of Monsoon type.
- A land-based classification of climatic zones, the Koppen classification system divides the earth into five major types, represented with the letters A, B, C, D, and E.
- Presently, the system utilizes both precipitation and temperature, as well as corresponding vegetation, to categorize biomes across the world.
All zones except Zone B can be defined by temperature because the determining criteria for the vegetation in this zone are dryness, which falls under precipitation.
Three types of climatic variation may be found within the Tropical Moist Climate region:
Af, or tropical wet climate, where precipitation occurs year-round.
- Temperature variations are less than 3ºC.
- Humidity is extremely high and the surface temperature results in the formation of cumulus and cumulonimbus clouds in the early afternoon time, daily.
- This results in high rainfall.
Am, or tropical monsoon climate, where annual rainfall is similar to that of Af, but precipitation usually occurs within the 7-9 of the warmest months of the year.
- During the rest of the year, there is less precipitation.
Aw, or the tropical wet and dry climate, also known as the savanna climate, where there is an extended dry season during the winter.
- During the wet season, rainfall is less than 1000mm, occurring mainly in the summertime.