Correct Answer - Option 2 : Pune
The correct answer is Pune.
A Crime Investigation Department (CID) is a part of the State Police Services of India answerable for the examination of wrongdoing, in light of the Criminal Investigation Departments of British police powers.
Maharashtra State Criminal Investigation Department (CID) was set up in 1905 and is settled in Pune.
- It works under the leadership of the Additional Director General of Police.
- CID has embraced genuine, shocking, and convoluted examinations including financial cheats.
- These are endowed to CID every once in a while by the State Govt., the Higher Courts, and DGP Maharashtra.
- State Crime Records Bureau (SCRB) is a significant division of CID which keeps up significant information and measurements relating to wrongdoing and hoodlums for the entire State.
- This division likewise houses Finger Print Bureau (FPB) and The Documents Examinations Bureau delivering significant help with the examination.
- Wrongdoing and Criminal Tracking Network and Systems (CCTNS) is a driven undertaking of Govt. of India and CID. It is the nodal organization for its execution in Maharashtra.
- The most significant segment of the CCTNS is its Citizen's Portal.