Correct Answer - Option 2 : with interest
Creativity is the recombination of ideas or restructuring of ideas that leads to a new thought, a new output, or a new product. The stress here is on combining ideas in various unique ways.
- Children will be most creative when they participate in an activity in which they find interest, enjoyment, satisfaction, and challenge.
- It has often been found that when children initially show a high level of interest and motivation in a task.
- The provision of freedom for creative individuals to follow their own areas of interest and the maintenance of interpersonal relationships and the team spirit necessary for the accomplishment of specific projects.
- The interest of the learner in the subject is one of the important factors affecting the learner’s preparedness.
- Interests are influenced by cultural factors and are emotionally weighted. An unpleasant emotion weakens interests while pleasant emotion strengthens them.
Thus from the above-mentioned points, it is clear that children are most creative when they participate in an activity of their interest.
Creativity and intelligence are regarded as totally independent of each other. Intelligence is not supposed to influence creativity.
- Creativity is viewed as a mental operation accessible to everyone. It is supposedly dependent on domain-specific knowledge and deliberate practice.