Correct Answer - Option 4 : 1, 2 and 3
The correct answer is 1, 2 and 3.
The table below is correctly matched:
||Khadnaal in the Nagaur district
||Phalodi in the Jodhpur district
|Veer Kalla Ji
||Merta in the Nagaur district.
- Born in 1074 A.D. at Khadnaal in the Nagaur district of Rajasthan.
- Teja Ji is worshipped as Snake Diety.
- Tejaji sacrificed his life while recovering the life of cows.
- Hence Teja Ji is also called a protector of Cows.
- Tejaji’s major Than are located at Sursura, Beawar, Saindaria &
Bhanwata in Ajmer district.
- Saindaria is supposed to place he was bitten by a snake.
- Pabu Ji:
- Born in 1239 A.D. at Kolu Village, Phalodi in the Jodhpur district of Rajasthan.
Diety associated with Camel.
- Healer of Plague disease.
Bhopa community in Rajasthan, are considered to be the priest
- singers of Pabuji.
- The story of Pabuji is depicted through Phad.
Veer Kalla Ji:
- Born in Vikram Samvat 1601, Merta in the Nagaur district of Rajasthan.
- Kallaji is famous as “Lok Devta with four hands”.
- Temples are located at Bhauraigarh, Mahiyadham Varda, Salumbar, Samalia, Gatroad.