Correct Answer - Option 2 : Javelin throw
The Correct answer is Javelin Throw.
- Neeraj Chopra is an Indian Track and field athlete and a Junior Commissioned Officer in India Army.
Neeraj Chopra competes in the Javelin throw sport.
- He won a Gold Medal in 2018 Asian Games with the National record of 88.06 meters.
- He also clinched the gold medal in 2018 Commonwealth Games.
- He was the 2016 IAAF world U20 champion and set the world junior record of 86.48 meters at the U20 championship.
- Neeraj Chopra was selected as flag-bearer at the opening ceremony for India at the 2018 Asian Games.
Important Athlete For India:
- Rani Rampal is an Indian Field Hockey player.
- At the age of 15, she was the youngest player in the national team which participated in the 2010 World Cup.
- Awards:- Padma Shri, Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award, for hockey.
- She became the first-ever hockey player worldwide to win the prestigious 'World Games Athlete of the year 2019 award.
- Deepa Malik is an Indian Athlete.
- She is the first woman to win a medal in Paralympic Games and won a silver medal at the Summer Paralympic in Shot put.
- She also won the gold medal in the Javelin event at the para athletic Grand Prix held in Dubai in 2018.
- Padma Shri Award (2017)
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award for Para-athletics (2019).
- Arjun Award (2012)
- President Role model Award.
- Hima Das is an Indian Sprinter From the state of Assam.
- Her Nickname is Dhing Express.
- She is the first Indian athlete to win a gold medal in a track event at the IAAF World U20 Championship.
- She holds the current national Record in 400 Meters with a timing of 50.79 seconds that she clocked at the 2018 Asian Games in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Das win the Gold in Ponzam Athletics Grand Prix in Poland, on 2 July 2019.
- She was conferred with the Arjun Award on 25 September 2018.