With reference to characteristics of natural vegetation in India, consider the following statements:
1. Trees are found in warm and humid areas.
2. The mean annual temperature is above 22°C.
3. Annual rainfall is above 200 cm.
4. Rosewood, ebony and Mahogany are important species found.
Which of the following forests is best characterized by the features given above?
1. Tropical Moist Deciduous forests
2. Tropical Semi-Evergreen forests
3. Tropical Evergreen forests
4. Tropical Dry Deciduous forests