Correct Answer - Option 3 : F7
The correct answer is F7.
Some of the other shortcut keys used in MS Word are:
- F7: To check spelling and grammar
Ctrl + A: Select all text.
Ctrl + X: Cut selected item.
Ctrl + V: Paste.
Ctrl + End: Go to the end of the document.
- Ctrl + Y: Redo the last action performed.
Ctrl + Z: Undo the last action.
Alt + F: File menu options in the current program.
Alt + E: Edit options in the current program.
- Hence, we conclude that F7 is used to check spelling and grammar.
- The Microsoft Word or MS Word is a word processor or a graphical word processing program that allows users to type and save documents.
- The current CEO of Microsoft Corporation is Mr Satya Nadella.
- Satya Nadella is the CEO of Microsoft since 2014.