Correct Answer - Option 3 : F10
The Microsoft Word or MS Word is a word processor or a graphical word processing program that allows users to type and save documents. The current CEO of Microsoft Corporation is Mr. Satya Nadella. Satya Nadella is the CEO of Microsoft since 2014. Some of the other shortcut keys used in MS Word are:
- F10: To activate menu bar
- F7: To check spelling and grammar
- Ctrl + A: Select all text.
- Ctrl + X: Cut selected item.
- Ctrl + V: Paste.
- Ctrl + End: Go to the end of the document.
- Ctrl + Y: Redo the last action performed.
- Ctrl + Z: Undo the last action.
- Alt + F: File menu options in the current program.
- Alt + E: Edit options in the current program.
Hence, we conclude that F10 is used to activate the menu bar.