Correct Answer - Option 4 : Both I and II
- For education in school to be effective, the environment needs to be conducive to learning, allowing the pupil's space and time to interact within the learning and teaching process.
- Creating and maintaining stimulating learning environments can be achieved through effective classroom organization, interactive and whole school displays, Student' work display, and a climate of innovation.
The points that a teacher should keep in mind while displaying children’s work are as follows:
- Displays should encourage skills like reading, listening, and looking to enhance creativity in children.
- Ensure that all the children have something on display so that every child feels belonging to his classroom.
- They can be told to make castles, color them with their hands and display them in the classroom wall as the background.
- The teacher should make the groups of students and then make them work together for a topic with the use of various tools like charts, colors, paints, etc. This type of strategy will help in associating or coordinating work through colors.
- Keep the area neat and beautiful.
- Collect interactive work related to the display. For example, a display might invite students to ask questions about the work displayed.
- Organize a formal opening of the display.
- Collaborative displays that celebrate students’ efforts and connect to the daily life of the classroom.
Hence, it can be concluded that both the above-mentioned options are the points that a teacher should keep in mind while displaying children’s work.