1. Oxygen and glucose absorbed by the blood transported to all parts of the body through circulatory system.
2. The circulatory system consists of heart, blood vessels and blood.
3. Blood absorbs the glucose (Digested food) from the digestive system, and oxygen from lungs.
4. This blood is pumped by heart to all parts of the body through a kind of blood vessels called arteries.
5. These arteries ends in another type of blood vessels called blood capillaries.
6. These capillaries are thin arid narrow.
7. So, through their thin walls, blood is distributed to all body parts.
8 Now oxygen and glucose absorbed by the blood transported to the body parts.