Read the following lines carefully.
Weavers, weaving solemn and still, What do you weave in the moonlight chill? White as a feather and white as a cloud, We weave a dead man’s funeral shroud. (Indian Weavers)
Now, answer the following questions.
1. Write name of the poem from which the above stanza has been taken. Who is the poetess of the poem?
2. What did the weavers weave in the chill moonlight?
3. What is the colour of the shroud?
4. Which words rhyme with each other in the above stanza?
5. What figure of speech is used in the following lines?
White as a feather and as a cloud, We weave a dead man’s funeral shroud.