Read the following lines carefully.
We can’t all be captains, we’ve got to be crew,
There’s something for all of us here, There’s big work to do, and there’s lesser to do,
And the task you must do is the near. (Be The Best of Whatever You Are)
Now, answer the following questions.
1. What should we be if we can’t be a captain?
2. What is the tone of the poet?
3. What is the rhyme scheme you find in this stanza?
4. What is the message of the poem?
5. Which word in the poem means the same as ‘piece of work’?