Angel Investor Features
1. Most angel investors are current or retired executives, business owners or high net worth individuals who have the knowledge, expertise, and funds that help start-ups match up to industry standards.
2. As angel investors bear extremely high risk and are usually subject to dilution from future investment rounds. They expect a very high return on investment.
3. Apart from investing funds, most angels provide proactive advice, guidance, industry connections and mentoring start-ups in its early days.
4. Their objective is to create great companies by providing value creation, and simultaneously helping investors realize a high return on investments.
5. They have a sharp inclination to keep abreast of current developments in a particular business arena, mentoring another generation of entrepreneurs by making use of their experience.