True or False :
1. Construction of Qutub Minar was executed by a slave.
2. Although, Qutub-ud-din Aibak founded the Gulam dynasty, lltutmish was considered its real founder by many.
3. Rani Laxmibai, an efficient and powerful leader of Jhansi became the first woman emperor of Delhi.
4. lltutmish was the son in law of Shahbuddin Ghori.
5. To hide her identity of a female, Raziya Sultan used to dress as a male in the court.
6. After Gulam Dynasty, came the Khilji Dynasty.
7. Raziya’s administration was so powerful and efficient that after her, Delhi was in a total mess for 6 long years.
8. Death of Allauddin Khilji paved way for the Tughlaq Dynasty.
9. Daak-chowki was started under the Khilji dynasty.
10. Mohammad Tughlaq was a very powerful and efficient ruler of the Tughlaq Dynasty.