1. The main memory is available in the form of an electronic chip.
2. The floppy disk can store 700 MB of data.
3. A DVD can store 4.7 GB data.
4. Always write with a sharpened pen on the back of the CD/DVD.
5. Do not keep the floppy in a dry, clean and cool place.
6. A hard disk can store 2 TB to 5 TB data.
7. The primary memory comprises of RAM and ROM.
8. The secondary memory is also known as main storage.
9. 1 GB is equal to 1024 MB.
10. Individually, a binary number is known as bit.
11. RAM is not faster than secondary storage devices.
12. Bits and bytes are units of computer memory.
13. A portable hard disk is generally used for taking back up.
14. The instructions that are written onto ROM can be altered.