1. This statement is True. Because -
• The Parliament has right to change the Constitution according to changes in the circumstances.
• Basic framework of the Constitution can not be altered while amending the constitution.
2. This statement is True. Because -
• Conduction of election is responsibility of Election Commission.
• The Election Commission decides when to conduct election and in how many stages to hold election in every state.
3. This statement is False. Because -
• Movement is collective action. People’s active participation is expected in the movement.
• Movements have a leadership. Leadership keeps movements active, effectivity increases.
• It has social objectives.