0 votes
in Economics by (75.6k points)

A person (or an institution) who is normally resides in a country and whose centre of economic interest lies in that country is called 

(a) Non-resident 

(b) Normal resident 

(c) Both (a) and (b) 

(d) None of the above

1 Answer

+1 vote
by (73.7k points)
selected by
Best answer

(b) Normal resident

Welcome to Sarthaks eConnect: A unique platform where students can interact with teachers/experts/students to get solutions to their queries. Students (upto class 10+2) preparing for All Government Exams, CBSE Board Exam, ICSE Board Exam, State Board Exam, JEE (Mains+Advance) and NEET can ask questions from any subject and get quick answers by subject teachers/ experts/mentors/students.