1. Shravana carried his blind parents.
He went from place to place.
Carrying his blind parents. Shravana went from place to place.
2. She sought permission from her mother.
She went to the party.
Seeking permission from her mother, she went to the party.
3. The robbers saw the policeman.
They ran away.
Seeing the policeman, the robbers ran away.
4. Sheena concentrated on the target.
She shot the arrow.
Concentrating on the target. Sheena shot the arrow.
5. The teacher looked at the painting.
The teacher praised it.
Looking at the painting, the teacher praised it.