Read the given passage and answer the questions .
A Lead storage battery is the most important type of secondary cell having a lead anode and a grid of lead packed with PbO2 as cathode. A 38% solution of sulphuric acid is used as electrolyte. (Density =1.294 g mL-1) The battery holds 3.5 L of the acid. During the discharge of the battery, the density of H2SO4 falls to 1.139 g mL-1 . (20% H2SO4 by mass)
(1) Write the reaction taking place at the cathode when the battery is in use.
(2) How much electricity in terms of Faraday is required to carry out the reduction of one mole of PbO2?
(3) What is the molarity of sulphuric acid before discharge?
(4) Lead storage battery is considered a secondary cell. Why?
(5) Write the products of electrolysis when dilute sulphuric acid is electrolysed using Platinum electrodes.