Emotional development in early and middle childhood:
1. Have imaginary friends.
2. Develop a sense of Humour and enjoy acting silly.
3. Start feeling empathy and realize that others too have feelings.
4. Cannot control their impulses.
5. Do not hide their emotions.
6. Emotions are short lived and unpredictable.
1. Exhibits their emotions in socially approved way.
2. Better in controlling impulses.
3. Are cheerful and fun loving.
4. Can be stubborn and self- centered.
5. Impatient but not as moody as before.
6. Have fewer fears