1. Regular physical exercise : Regular exercise helps in reduction of sugar level in blood and helps in production of insulin in panereas.
2. Avoid oily and fatty food : Our digestive system can not absorb the fatty food properly due to high level of calorie present in it. It increases fat in the body and people become fatty. Obesity helps in developing diabetes.
3. Maintains healthy weight : We should take proper intake of carbohydrate. BMI should be maintained between 18.5 to 24.9. In case BMI is more than 25 we would eat food with less calories.
4. Get enough sleep : Rest and proper sleep induce energy and activeness. Diabetes increases fatigue in the body. So we must get enough sleep.
5. No Tension : Tension in mind increases sugar level in the body. In order to prevent tension we should remain happy and cheerful.