1. Delicensing abolishing licensing system for starting industries which is applicable to all the industries but for products like alcohol, cigrates, hazardous chemicals, industrial explosives, electronics, aerospace and drugs and pharmaceuticals.
2. To reduce number of industries relating to public sector and allowing private sector invest. There are only three industries reserved for public sector namely
production of defence equipments
3. Dereserving the production of many products which meant for small scale industries.
4. Determination of prices of commodities produced by the industries through market forces i.e., demand and supply.
5. Following laissez faire policy i.e., minimizing the intervention of Government.
6. To increase and have liberalization of FDI.