The following factors usually affect the physical fitness and wellness:
1. Regular Exercise: It is the most important factor which affects the physical fitness of an individual.
2. Amount of Training: The amount of training also affects the physical fitness. If the amount of training is not upto desirable level, he will be incapable of improving his physical fitness. It should be increased slowly.
3. Rest and Relaxation: It also affect the physical fitness of an individual. If proper rest and relaxation are taken, there will be positive effect on the physical fitness of an individual.
4. Stress and Tension: It tends to have a negative effect on physical fitness and wellness. Stress and Tension decreases the psychological power of an individual.
5. Age: It is also one of the major factors which affect the physical fitness and wellness of an individual.
6. Gender: It also affects the level of physical fitness and wellness. Infact, there is an anatomical, physiological, and psychological difference between males and females.
7. Environment: The environment, which includes climate, temperature, altitude, social, and cultural factors affect the physical fitness and wellness of a person.
8. Diet: It also influences the level of physical fitness and wellness. Good diet helps not only in maintaining the physical fitness but it also improves the level of physical fitness.