(1) Beneficial interaction:-
- The interspecific interaction which is beneficial to both the species is called mutualism.
- Beneficial to one, but neutral to other.
(2) Detrimental interaction:-
- Competition is the type of interaction that is detrimental to both the species.
- Parasitism- Beneficial to one and detrimental to the other.
- Amensatism – Detrimental to one and neutral to the other.
(3) Neutral interaction:-
Commensalism is a type in which interaction is detrimental one and beneficial to the other.