a) Forests and wild animals:
1. Cutting valuable trees should be avoided by destroying forest affects the quality of soil and water resources.
2. Hunting should be prohibited.
3. There should be wild sanctuaries which gives protection for wild animals.
b) Water Resources:
1. Water resources should be free from pollution.
2. Excess usage of water should be avoided.
c) Coal and Petroleum:
We should minimise the use of coal and petroleum, because these are fossil fuels. By burning these there are ill effects such as air pollution and acid rainfall etc.