A coronavirus is a type of common virus that can infect your nose, sinuses, or upper throat. There is no vaccine for coronavirus.
To help prevent coronavirus infection, do the same things you do to avoid the common cold:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Keep your hands and fingers away from your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Always make a safe distance approx 2m with peoples.
- Always we have to clean our body and maintain good hygiene.
- Take proper amount of vitamins (especially Vitamin - C) and green vegetables.
- Avoid close contact with people who are infected.