Complete the following crossword puzzle given figure
(1) An element with atomic number 12.
(3) Metal used in making cans and members of Group 14.
(4) A lustrous non-metal which has 7 electrons in its outermost shell.
(2) A highly reactive and soft metal that imparts yellow colour when subjected to flame and is kept in kerosene.
(5) The first element of the second Period
(6) An element which is used in making fluorescent bulbs and is second member of Group 18 in the Modern Periodic Table
(7) A radioactive element is the last member of halogen family.
(8) Metal which is an important constituent of steel and forms rust when exposed to moist air.
(9) The first metalloid in the Modern Period