They are some of the factors which affect the transfer of learning they are:
(1) Learner’s will - If the learner has strong will, he will be able to transfer his learning more to new situations.
(2) Learner’s Intelligence - Learner’s Intelligence plays a vital role in the transfer of learning. It has been observed that the students who have more intelligence are for better in transfer of learning in comparison to those who have normal intelligence.
(3) Depth of original understanding - If a student has enough depth of original understanding of a skill, he becomes more capable of learning new skills and gain more knowledge.
(4) Learner’s Personal Achievement : The learner’s personal achievement in the field of education have a positive effect on the transfer of learning.
(5) Training in transfer - If a student has imparted training in transfer he becomes capable of learning new skills very easily. If he is not provided such training it will be very difficult for him to learn the skills.